Thursday, December 16, 2010

In the Begining G-D Made Potato Chips

I love all things cooking. I watch Food Network, Cooking Channel, Travel (food)shows, and BBC america when they rock the food shows, almost constantly. I cook every day and I love to eat. Just the thought of my next meal makes my mouth water. So last night I decided to show you how many things you can make at home. I also keep a Kosher Kitchen and all my recipes will be adapted to be Kosher. (Kosher is a Jewish dietary restriction that literaly mean "fit".) Today we make an all time favorite POTATO CHIPS! WOOOHOOO BIG APPLAUSE!
This is so good and cheep!
preheat your oven to 450 and put a lightly oiled cookie sheet in the oven till it comes to temperature.
Slice 2-4 potatoes as thin as you can no need to peal them, just wash well.(use a mandolin if you need to)
spread them on the cookie sheet in a single layer and sprinkle a little olive oil and kosher salt on them and bake for 25-35 mins.
Cool on some paper towels and eat hot or wait till they cool.
2 potatoes will make enough for a snack for two. Add popcorn seasonings after cooking for extra flavor. So Yummy.

This came about because I bought two bags of potatoes last week and the ones I had left were going to go bad.
Now to plan for dinner tonight! We will see......

1 comment:

  1. Look at us! We're blogging! (This is my third attempt. And I have an idea for another one...)

    ReplyDelete